From general facilities maintenance to complex ammunition forecasting, the K2 Logistics Unit delivers comprehensive support services for facilities, vehicles and weapons.
Weapons and Munitions
- Organizational- to depot-level maintenance on U.S. and foreign weapons systems
- Expenditure management, status tracking of shipments, transportation monitoring and preparation of ordnance for air or ground transport
- Development of annual mission ammunition forecasts
- Coordination and recommendation of ammunition forecasting to pre-stage ammunition for planned Joint and combined exercise training, counter-narcotic training, and mobile training teams.
Vehicles and Equipment
Decades of combined field and project management experience ensures effective management of your key equipment, maintenance schedules and materiel. We offer strategic analysis and on-going monitoring of maintenance programs, policies and procedures
Our personnel are multi-faceted craftsmen skilled in the service and repair of various motor transport equipment, including Special Operations – Peculiar (SO-P) vehicles, at the organizational, field, and intermediate level.
In addition to organizational and intermediate level repairs on electrical systems of engineer and general supply equipment, we repair electric motors, electronic modules, motor control circuits, and electric power generation equipment.
- General maintenance including all repair and upkeep to customer facility locations and grounds, lighting, enclosures, fences, gates, alarms, as well as ancillary equipment
- General service/maintenance duties at K2’s locations of operation include carpentry, welding, grounds maintenance, masonry, electrical, plumbing and Heating Ventilation Air Conditioning (HVAC)
- Diagnose and repair electric motors, electronic modules, motor control circuits, and electric power generation equipment, to include diesel engines utilized in electric power generation equipment
- Diagnosis, repairs, and modifications to ground data/communications equipment at the organizational and intermediate levels